There is no denying the uniqueness of France’s Blut Aus Nord. With this their latest album the trio continue their sonic experimentation and surely confirms their musical curiosity is far from tapped. Conceptually the album revisits subjects initially presented on their 2005 album of similar name (European release several years earlier).
Year of Release: 2009, Country: France, Genre: Black Metal
1. Acceptance (Aske)
2. Disciple's Libration (Lost In The Nine Worlds)
3. The Cosmic Echoes Of Non-Matter (Immaterial Voices Of The Fathers)
4. Translucent Body Of Air (Sutta Anapanasati)
5. Antithesis Of The Flesh (...And Then Arises A New Essence)
6. ....The Meditant (Dialogue With The Stars)
7. The Alcove Of Angels (Vipassana)
8. The Formless Sphere (Beyond The Reason)
Price includes tax. Shipping not included.